Saturday, August 5, 2017

I Have a Patreon!

Patreon logo. Image source.
Hi everyone! So excited to tell you about my new Patreon page. I've been writing this blog for 5 years and I'm really grateful for the support and nice comments from my readers. I love when people tell me "thanks for writing this, I can really relate to it" and I love that I've been able to get to know other people with similar experiences.

So anyway, thank you for being awesome readers for these 5 years, and if you want to also support the blog by giving money, head over to the Patreon page and check it out. I've set up a few different reward tiers. $1/month gets you exclusive access to photos of my cat. Highly recommend.

A quick explanation of what Patreon is: It is a website where fans can give money to creators (bloggers, YouTubers, artists, etc) to support their work. You sign up to be a patron and give a monthly pledge, and often there are rewards like special posts that are only accessible to patrons. (My blog will stay the same, still totally free, don't worry. But if you want to see cat photos, go over there and pledge a dollar. ^_^ )

Click here to see the Patreon page~ Thanks everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

ShareThis